AMUSEMENT OPERATOR & FRANCHISE SHOWCASE
The Amusement Operator & Franchise Showcase is a very niche initiative by IEC to promulgate business relationships with all the stakeholders in the amusement and franchising and licensing business.
The main objective of this initiative is to bring together owners and decision makers from different global brands, amusement parks, real estate companies, franchisees, licensees, and regulatory agencies under a single platform.
This is to further help aid business conversations, share ideas and concepts and capitalize on this thought process by having a huge market presence.
WHY EXHIBIT IN THE AMUSEMENT OPERATOR &FRANCHISE SHOWCASE 2017?
- The only show that addresses the needs of this industry in the MEA region: The Amusement Operator &Franchise Showcase 2017 is the only platform for entertainment brand owners and amusement park operators seeking expansion opportunities within and outside the Middle East & Africa (MEA) region.
- Catapult your brand awareness to a global level: Showcase your brand and generate interest among international investors, real estate developers, franchisees, and licensors.
- Market diversification opportunities: Identify partnership opportunities through brand franchising and licensing, joint ventures, and strategic alliances.
- Connect with new distributors: Expand product assortment and customer base to increase revenue and sales.
- Ride on the popularityof DEAL 2017: The show will be held concurrently with DEAL 2017, regarded as the most relevant amusement industry exhibition outside the US.
- All the international entertainment brand owners, amusement park and family entertainment center operators who are seeking market entry and expansion in the MEA region through franchising and licensing will form a part of this section.
- In addition, all MEA-based entertainment brand owners, amusement park and family entertainment center operators seeking market entry and expansion outside their home markets through franchising and licensing are welcome to capitalize on this unique opportunity.
All key investors and decision makers in the amusement franchising business, including real estate companies involved in shopping centers and mixed-use developments; theme park and FEC operators; retailers and education providers; event organizers; and government bodies will immensely benefit from this section of the show.
DEAL 2016 – AMUSEMENT OPERATOR QUOTES
James Anderson - Sales & Commercial Director BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Europe Limited
The DEAL show was very positive for us and we showcased the Kid Beach at DEAL 2016 and that got tremendous enquiries. So all in all great show for us with some good results. DEAL has become one of the most important exhibitions in the calendar for BANDAI NAMCO. We showed a wealth of new product developed by ourselves and our partner Raw Thrills. One of our valued customers in the region Nabil Kassim of Warehouse of Games (WoG), based in the UAE, also mentioned to us that MotoGP and Jurassic Park, BANDAI NAMCO and Raw Thrills had the best video product this year. WoG was delighted to have them as part of its line-up at DEAL 2016. Other notable products included BANDAI NAMCO'S Star Wars Battle Pod."
Pierre Maalouf - Founder, Tiny Towne International, LLC
We attended the DEAL show to introduce Tiny Towne to the Middle East and UAE. We were impressed with the growth that we saw between 2014 and 2016. The show was twice as big and the attendance was great. We had three busy days with lot many potential investors interested in our Tiny Towne concept. DEAL exceeded our expectations; we will definitely be back in 2017.
Kees Albers – CEO, Unlimited Snow
We have exhibited at DEAL 2016 Dubai with both Unlimited Snow, the one stop shop for all snow & ice amusement parks and TapeMyDay, the new generation visitor video experience for all amusement parks. Our staff at the show welcomed a great many visitors keeping them busy every single minute during the 3 days. They were also impressed by the quality of the leads, which will likely result in several new amazing projects in this region. This clearly shows the enormous potential for providing new guest experiences in this rapidly maturing market.
Ibrahim Atkan – Global Sales, Sky Parkur
We foundthe DEAL show perform beyond our expectations during our first participation at DEAL 2016. It was an excellent fair to get in touch with our target audience also contributed to our brand awareness and revenue goals. We are thankful for the well-organized exhibition, clear communication and open atmosphere with the team of DEAL. We most certainly will attend future exhibitions.
AnjiliSmatani - Founder, Splash n Party
It was a brilliant experience taking part in the DEAL 2016 exhibition this year especially since I visit it every year! Well organised and a great turnout.
Mr. Fahad Al Othaim - President, Al Othaim Group
DEAL has been a trendsetter in this region as it has known for being setting
benchmarks in the entertainment and amusement industry. The DEAL experience is very good, an excellent one indeed. We come every year as we keep expanding our market in the Middle East and meet an excellent quality customer base here.
Mr. Mishal Al Hokair - Deputy CEO, Al Hokair
DEAL is a converging point which fetches all the operators, manufacturers, suppliers and service providers together and showcases what's new in the market in terms of products and services and the developments made in the theme park industry. Leisure and amusement is a huge sector with massive opportunities and we will continue to add uniqueness, excitement and fun to this segment through new and innovative leisure and amusement concepts.
Silvio Liedtke - COO, Landmark Leisure
DEAL is a strategic event and brings the top of the range solutions and technologically advanced play structures into our growing Middle Eastern markets. DEAL reached out to the FEC industry not only in the UAE but the entire region, as it influences the stakeholders' networking locally and internationally.
#US theme parks operator Six Flags could still build a theme park in #Saudi Arabia, after a directive issued by Dubai’s Ruler said Dubai Parks and Resorts would support any proposals to open a #themepark in the kingdom. The directive from Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Vice President and Ruler of Dubai, said the company would provide all forms of support for any potential new theme park.