WHY EXHIBIT IN DEAL?
As you are aware the global amusement industry is touted to reach US $31.8 billion by 2017. This will be largely driven by the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region, which is witnessing an unprecedented growth in amusement parks and branded entertainment concepts.
Multi-billion dollar investments are being channelized towards this sector to position the region as one of the most sought after entertainment destinations of the world. Tourism and retail sectors are also being given a tremendous boost.
Furthermore, internationally recognized events such as the Dubai Expo 2020 and FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022 will boost the tourismsector in the region. This growth, correlated to the rise of theme parks and retail visits, will renew the enthusiasm in the amusement and themepark industry in the region.
This exponential growth is due to the strong economic statistics, high disposable income, increasing domestic and international tourism, and rising demand for family entertainment and multicultural attractions.
Some of the key deciding factors as to why you should exhibit in DEAL:
- If you are associated with the entertainment and amusement industry at any level then you must definitely participate at the show.
- If you want to sign new distributors for your products then this is definitely your show.
- If you want to grow your network of international markets and get a foothold in the Middle East and Africa region then this is surely your platform.
- If you want to launch and showcase amusement and entertainment brands; equipment and rides; technology; and services to your target audience here, then you must consider DEAL.
- You can also network with peers and amusement industry professionals from over 33 countries
- Explore opportunities in amusement park investment, management, operation, design, and franchising business model.
- A destination to share best practices, innovation, and ideas for mutual growth.
#US theme parks operator Six Flags could still build a theme park in #Saudi Arabia, after a directive issued by Dubai’s Ruler said Dubai Parks and Resorts would support any proposals to open a #themepark in the kingdom. The directive from Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Vice President and Ruler of Dubai, said the company would provide all forms of support for any potential new theme park.