While it is the largest show for the industry in the Middle East region, its popularity has made it one of the biggest shows globally as well.
5 deciding factors for you to exhibit at DEAL 2019:
- If you are part of this industry then, this could be your entry into Middle East and Africa region
- Generate business leads and create a market for your products and services
- Connect with potential distributors for your product portfolio
- Network with peers and amusement industry professionals from over 40 countries
- Leverage opportunities through investment, management, operation, design, and franchising business model within themeparks and amusement industries
This show has shaped the region's entertainment industry and has brought together industry leaders along with their top technological innovations under one umbrella.
Over the years the show has become the most important converging points for manufacturers, suppliers, buyers, entrepreneurs, executives, technologists and professionals in the entertainment and amusement industry.
EVOLVING BILLION DOLLAR AMUSEMENT INDUSTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- The analysis done by the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry showed that the spending within the UAE's travel and tourism sector will increase over the next five years and reach an amount USD 56bn by 2022. These projects are in line with Dubai's preparations to host Expo 2020 which expects nearly 25 million visitors during the mega show
- The theme park industry in the Middle East is growing especially in the UAE with the opening of the latest Warner Bros theme park in Abu Dhabi and expansions planned in Ferrari World and IMG World of Adventure as well as the construction of the upcoming Six Flags park
- In terms of indoor parks, a dedicated VR based park opened up in early 2018 in Dubai. Similarly, the entertainment sector in Saudi Arabia is showing huge potential for growth
- In a bid to diversify on oil the kingdom has opened up the entertainment industry with a commitment of USD 64 billion over the next 10 years. Recently the 35-year-old ban on cinemas was also lifted
Dubai a microcosm of world-famed theme parks for whole family to enjoy#DEAL2019 #themepark #aquariums #entertainment #leisure #cinema #amusement #FEC #waterpark (RM-https://t.co/nvN4vyYvW8) pic.twitter.com/JMkY4kwXZ8— DEAL 2019 (@DEALIEC) December 27, 2018